- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
- A professional English-speaking driver / guide
- Accommodation in Nairobi
- Airport transfers
- Daily meals as per itinerary
- Drinks, sodas, beers, and wines
- Game drives as indicated
- Park entrance fees
- Statutory taxes
- Transportations in a pop-up roof minivan
- Alcoholic drinks
- Passport and visas
- Personal expenses
- Spa treatments
- Day 1
- Day 2 – 3
- Day 4 - 5
- Day 6 - 7
- Day 8
Arrive Nairobi, transfer to Hemingways Nairobi – 1 night.
Hemingways Nairobi is an opulent luxury hotel with the ambience of a country club.
In the leafy suburb of Karen with lovely views over the scenic Ngong Hills and all of the facilities expected in a modern 5 star hotel, including the very best of local and international cuisine.
Elewana Elsa’s Kopje Meru
Transfer to Wilson Airport for Safarilink flight to Meru – 2 nights.
Meru National Park offers a diversity of animals unrivalled by any other park in East Africa. A boutique lodge, Elewana Elsa’s Kopje is sculpted around the Mughwango hill, the individual open-fronted cottages offer sweeping views over the Meru plains. Elewana Elsa’s Kopje is named after Elsa the lioness from the book ‘Born Free’. Fish in the streams and meander back to camp on a night game drive, listening for the calls of the wild.
Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp
Safarilink flight from Meru to Loisaba – 2 nights.
Elewana Loisaba Tented Camp has been built on the site of the old Loisaba Lodge. The luxury tented camp boasts a contemporary African style, overlooking the dramatic Loisaba Conservancy over 80 kilometres of wilderness towards Mt. Kenya. The tented camp offers the many activities available on Loisaba – including camel & horse riding, fishing, day & night game drives as well as bush meals under the African skies.
Elewana Sand River Masai Mara
Safarilink flight from Loisaba to Masai Mara – 2 nights.
In a secluded location on the banks of the Sand River, Elewana Sand River Masai Mara is a tented lodge offering wildlife viewing off the beaten track.The spacious tents with plush furnishings each feature a private deck and outdoor shower. Before or after your daily game drives, relax by the pool or take a book and lose yourself in your surroundings.
Safarilink flight to Nairobi, dinner en route to Nairobi International Airport .
Sadly, the end of your safari; other plans can be made to go to East Africa’s soft white beaches and historic coastal towns, include another safari destination, or depart for home.
•Baggage restriction of 15kgs on all flights preferably in small bags
• From time to time and in order to ensure and continue to maintain the highest levels of safety & standards.
What is Included:
• Half board accommodation at Hemingways Nairobi
• Full board accommodation at all safari properties
• Soft drinks, beer, house wine & select spirits at all properties
• Safari activities including day game drives, guided bush walks, bush breakfast
• Park & Conservancy fees
• Flights in Safarilink aircraft
• Laundry and all statutory taxes
• Nairobi airport transfers
• Dinner on Day 8.
What is Excluded:
• Premium beverages at all properties
• Additional activities not mentioned in inclusions
• Any items of a personal nature
• All statutory increases beyond our control
• International flights & visa fees
• Spa & massage treatments
• Exclusive use of vehicle.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
A reservation requires a deposit of the total price as below.
More than 91 days prior to arrival No Charge
Between 90 & 46 days prior to arrival 20%
45 & 29 days prior to arrival 50%
Within 28 days prior arrival 100%
Cancellation within 28 days to arrival is non-refundable.