- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- 6 nights’ accommodation as per itinerary
- All game drives
- All meals (breakfasts, lunches, and dinners) while on safari
- All park entrance fees
- Pick up from the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO)
- Professional English-speaking safari guide/ driver
- Transport in safari van with hatch roof
- Accommodation in Nairobi
- Alcoholic and soft drinks like sodas
- Balloon safari
- Items of personal use
- Masai Village (optional)
More about Africa
More about Kenya
More about Lake Nakuru
More about Maasai Mara
More about Tsavo East
More about Tsavo West
More about this tour
Guided Kenya Safari
Explore Kenya's best national parks with Surreal Afrika Tours! You can enjoy breathtaking views, an extraordinary density of animals, and varieties of plains game everyday during your holiday here. Covering Maasai Mara National Reverse, Lake Naivasha, Lake Nakuru National Park, and Amboseli National Park, this safari will leave you amazed by the natural beauty of Kenya and its wildlife.
- Full day game drive in Amboseli
- Morning game drives in Lake Naivasha
- Game drives in Maasai Mara & Lake Nakuru
- Transport in safari van with hatch roof
- Services of professional guide
- 6 nights' accommodation
- Pick up from the airport
- Delicious meals
- Rhinoceros Safari
- Leopard Safaris
- Lion Safaris
- Hippo Safaris
- Crocodile Safaris
- Buffalo Safaris
- 7 activity days in English
- Spoken languages: English
- Airport transfer included: Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
You will stay for 4 nights in campsites and 2 nights in budget hotels during your safari. The accommodations are based on two persons sharing a double room / tent. Where possible, rooms with private baths are provided. Single rooms are available at an additional cost but cannot be guaranteed.
Day 1: Nairobi - Masai Mara
You will be picked up at 08.00 from your hotel and transferred to the office to depart for the Maasai Mara Game Reserve via the view-point of the Great Rift Valley and Narok town for lunch. On arrival, you will be proceed for a game drive, tracking various animal species and birds with your driver / guide. You will enjoy dinner and stay overnight in the campsite.
Day 2: Maasai Mara
After breakfast, you will proceed on a full day of game viewing within the reserve. The landscape here is scenic Savannah grassland on rolling hills. The reserve is the best park for game in Kenya as it has an extensive road and track network which allows for close range viewing and photography. You'll break for your picnic lunch at the hippo pool, looking out for hippos and crocodile. You will enjoy dinner and stay overnight in the campsite.
Day 3: Maasai Mara - Lake Naivasha
You will experience an early morning pre-breakfast game drive. After breakfast, you will depart the Mara region for Lake Naivasha, arriving late afternoon. Later on, you will enjoy lunch en-route with an optional boat ride at an extra cost. You will have dinner and stay overnight in the budget hotel.
Day 4: Lake Naivasha - Lake Nakuru National Park.
You will start your day with a breakfast tour the Hell’s Gate National Park. The park has attractions like the Olkaria and Hobley's, two extinct volcanoes, and the obsidian forms from the cool molten lava. Within Hell's Gate is the Hell's Gate Gorge, lined with red cliffs which contains two volcanic plugs: Fischer's Tower and Central Tower which is a smaller gorge that extends to the south and of which a path descends into hot springs.
You will then depart for Lake Nakuru, arriving in time for evening game viewing. Lake Nakuru is referred as pink lake for its thousands of pink flamingos and other bird life. It's a bird watchers paradise and has a surprisingly number of animals, such as a rhino sanctuary and the "Big Five" except the elephant can be seen here. You will also be proceed for an afternoon game drive. Later, you will enjoy dinner and stay overnight in the budget hotel.
Day 5: Lake Nakuru - Amboseli
After breakfast, you will be proceed on a game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park, known for its prolific birdlife including flamingos. The park contains a sanctuary for the conservation of the white rhino while species like Cape buffalo and waterbuck can be seen near the shoreline. You will then drive to Amboseli national park. Tonight, you will enjoy dinner and stay overnight in the campsite.
Day 6: Full day Amboseli
You will experience a day of game drives in this park which contains swamp grounds in which elephants and hippos bathe in abundance. A variety of plains game, antelopes, and birds can also be seen and Mount Kilimanjaro’s peak too if the weather conditions permit. Explore Africa Holidays will cater for your picnic lunches and you will return to stay overnight in the campsite.
Day 7: Amboseli - Nairobi
You will start your day with an early morning game viewing. You will then return to the camp for full breakfast and later, you will drive back to Nairobi. You will be dropped off at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO) to connect flight home.
- Please keep quiet, noise disturbs the wildlife and may antagonize your fellow visitors.
- Stay in your vehicle at all times, except at designated picnic or walking areas.
- Keep below the maximum speed limit (40 kilometers per hour / 25 miles per hour).
- Never drive off-road since this severely damages the habitat. When viewing wildlife, keep a minimum distance of 20 meters and pull to the side of the road so as to allow others to pass.
- Leave no litter and never leave fires unattended or discard burning objects.
- Respect the cultural heritage of Kenya, never take pictures of the local people or their habitat without asking their permission, respect the cultural traditions of Kenya, and always dress with decorum.
- Stay over or leave before dusk, you must vacate the park between 18:00 - 06:00 unless you are camping overnight. Night game driving is not allowed.
This safari will take place in Maasai Mara National Reverse, Lake Naivasha, Hell’s Gate National Park, Lake Nakuru National Park, and Amboseli National Park in Kenya.
You will be served with 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches, and 5 dinners.
The following meals are included:
The following dietary requirement(s) are served and/or catered for:
Regular (typically includes meat and fish)
If you have special dietary requirements it's a good idea to communicate it to the organiser when making a reservation
Things to do (optional)
- On day 3, there will be an optional boat ride. You will also have an opportunity to enjoy balloon safari and visit Masai Village.
- Cancellation Policy
A reservation requires a deposit of 100% of the total price.
The payment is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 15 days before the arrival date.