- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- All applicable game park entrance fees
- Daily meals
- Extensive game drives
- Membership in Flying Doctors Society (emergency air rescue)
- Pre–tour itinerary document
- Professional English-speaking safari guide/ driver
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru National Park
- Accommodations in Nairobi
- Beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, and wines during meals
- Christmas, new year, and Easter supplements
- Communication charges (emails, faxes, and phone calls)
- Excess baggage fee
- Gratuity for porterage / waiters at hotels, camps, and airports
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide
- Hot air balloon safari (450 USD per person)
- International Airfare
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Nature walks (20 USD per person)
- Passport and visas
- Sundowner bush cocktails and bush dinner
- Traveling insurance
- Visit to a Maasai village (20 USD per person)
More about Kenya
More about Lake Nakuru
More about Maasai Mara
More about this tour
Join Surreal Afrika with this safari package will take you to Maasai Mara National Reserve and Lake Nakuru National Park. Maasai Mara National Reserve and Lake Nakuru National Park are the most famous and the most frequently visited in Kenya due to their uniqueness. This safari will start with the Maasai Mara - Kenya's finest and most outstanding wildlife sanctuary where gentle rolling grassland ensures animals are never out of sight.
- Extensive game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park
- Opportunity to witness the great wildebeest migration
- Morning, afternoon, and evening game drive in Maasai Mara
- Professional English-speaking safari guide service
- 3 nights' accommodation
- Daily delicious meals
During this 4 days' safari, you will be accommodated at Miti Mingi Eco Tented Camp while in Maasai Mara National Reserve, and in Citymax Hotel in Nakuru.
Day 1: Nairobi - Maasai Mara National Reserve
You'll drive in from Nairobi in the morning through the dramatic Great Rift Valley with a stopover at the view point and Narok town for lunch to the Masai Mara National Reserve to begin your trip. This enormous reserve is actually part of the vast Serengeti plains famously known for its spectacular great wildebeest’s migration and is the home of the Big Five: lion, elephant, leopard, buffalo, and rhino. On arrival, you will enjoy an evening game drive. Your dinner and overnight will be at the campsite.
Meal plan: Lunch and dinner
Day 2: Discover Masai Mara National Reserve
You'll spend a full day in Maasai Mara with morning and afternoon game drives. This game drive will be in search for great predators and perhaps even cubs. On the plains, there are enormous herds of grazing animals plus the elusive cheetah and leopard hiding amidst Acacia boughs. During your stay, you'll also have an optional opportunity to visit a village of the Masai people or an early hot air balloon. Your dinner and overnight will be at the campsite.
Meal plan: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Day 3: Maasai Mara National Reserve - Lake Nakuru National Park
You will enjoy a pre-breakfast game drive in the morning before you depart to Lake Nakuru National park which is in the Great Rift Valley with lunch en route. On arrival, you will check in a budget hotel for dinner and overnight.
Meal plan: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Day 4: Lake Nakuru National Park - Nairobi
You will enjoy an extensive game drive after breakfast then depart after lunch to Nairobi where your safari will end.
Maasai Mara National Reserve
Maasai Mara National Reserve offers the sensation of the great wildebeest migration between July and October which is unparalleled and make it the 8th wonder of the world. Centuries of close association with the wildlife has resulted in an almost symbiotic relationship where wildlife and Maasai people live in peace with one another.
Lake Nakuru National Park
Lake Nakuru National Park is dominated by a gently undulating terrain with open bush and woodlands, typical of the dry Rift Valley vegetation. 27% of the park is composed of the Lake Nakuru waters. The Park was declared a Rhino sanctuary in 1983.
All meals are provided as per the client's instruction and dietary requirements